All Discussions Tagged 'IT' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Social Learning Theory, DigitalCitizenship & ICT Integration Married Through Project Based Learning

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded HERE. Please give this a read and help me get published. It has been a wonderful opp…

Started by Sean Thompson

0 Sep 10, 2012

A Wired Campus

What are you doing to make your campus more wired? http://bit.ly/SOYwlT

Started by Diana Hansen

0 Aug 27, 2012

See How Adding Classroom Management Software Will Enhance Your Lessons

Join us for a 45 minute webinar on May 23rd to see how you can benefit from adding a classroom management software solution to your classro…

Started by Michelle M

0 May 10, 2012

Gartner’s Magic Quadrant report for the PC market

Gartner recently issued its Magic Quadrant report and HP leads the Desktop and Notebook market in its ability to execute and its completene…

Started by Diana Hansen

0 Jan 24, 2011

Checklist of teacher IT skills

Hi, Does anyone out there have or know of any checklists that they would be willing to share for essential Teacher IT (ICT) skills? I'm th…

Started by Jason de Nys

0 Jan 12, 2011

Put our school on a thin-client system?

Hello all, I'm wondering if anyone has experience with a thin-client, windows-based system in their school. Opinions? Experiences good and…

Started by Nick Seaver

1 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Dave Peterson

Projectors and Laptops

The projector I have is a few years old. I'm thinking maybe 2006 or older. We just got new laptops and they don't seem to be very compatibl…

Started by Vanessa Riley

2 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

Promoting Free Webinars on Teaching Web Tech & IT

Hello, there, I'm promoting two free Webinars sponsored by ACTE and Certified Internet Web Professional (CIW) on Web technology and IT cour…

Started by Catherine

0 May 2, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service