All Discussions Tagged 'Holt' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Things I learned @ NECC 2008

I have posted a few things on my website from the NECc Conference. Some blog entries, some podcasts. These posts are good for those that we…

Started by Tim Holt

1 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Brian C. Smith

The Dumbest Generation

Hi everyone. I just finished an interview with the author of: The Dumbest Generation: How the Digital Age Stupefies Young Americans and Jeo…

Started by Tim Holt

12 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by Kev

Student Reduction in Paperwork Act 2008

A modest proposal: “If a classroom or homework assignment has a digital equivalent, then the student shall complete the assignment without…

Started by Tim Holt

1 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Tim Holt

I am not technology integration

So, I was thinking about how schools and teachers and administrators think what technology integration is, and what it actually is. Seems…

Started by Tim Holt

14 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by lou leonards

Technology Pyramid

We are all familiar with the "food Pyramid" where the foods that are the best for you are at the bottom, (the ones we should eat the most o…

Started by Tim Holt

1 May 26, 2008
Reply by Andrew Robitaille

Where is the Apple Student Laptop?

Here is an article about what Apple shoud produce for schools. Where is the Apple Student Laptop? Enjoy.

Started by Tim Holt

12 May 5, 2008
Reply by Kelley Irish

This I believe: Educational Technology

This I Believe Part of a meme set up by Tim Holt to encourage those of us in educational technology to do some inner reflection. Why do we…

Started by Tim Holt

0 Mar 11, 2008

TCEA Presentations online

Hi guys. I have uploaded a few podcasts from the TCEA conference. Topics: Anita Givens Texas Education Agency update (three parts) $350 I…

Started by Tim Holt

0 Feb 10, 2008

Classroom 2.0 Meet up at TCEA in Austin

Anyone going to TCEA in Austin next week? Want to meet up and take a cool group picture? I will be doing a daily UStream.tv show from the…

Started by Tim Holt

1 Jan 30, 2008
Reply by Missi

Non-US Ed Tech Organizations

I tried to start a discussion on my blog that asked for the names and addresses of Educational Technology organizations (like ISTE or TCEA)…

Started by Tim Holt

6 Jan 23, 2008
Reply by James Durkan

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service