All Discussions Tagged 'Earth' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For anyone looking for a few ways to commemorate Earth Day

How to Make Earth Day Relevant to Students We want to help you and your students celebrate Earth Day in ways that are not only engaging and…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Apr 11, 2013

Take students on your own virtual tours

Google Earth's Tour feature allows anyone to create virtual tours and share them.  One can guide the tour using the software or export them…

Started by Ricardo

3 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth Zimmer

Authentic Assessment - A Moving Example

Hello Educators,   I was recently asked to explain the "China Files" a virtual field trip project to pre-service teachers at GWU. This vide…

Started by Mr Stu

0 Oct 3, 2011

Google Earth Effective???

Hello there.  My students and I have just completed an online project where anyone around the world can explore the China's Forbidden City…

Started by Mr Stu

12 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Michael

Virtual Field Trip - Forbidden City - Free Curriculum

Teaching World History in Beijing has its advantages!  For Classroom 2.0 members I've developed a virtual field trip, so you too can take y…

Started by Mr Stu

0 Apr 8, 2011

Embed within Embed? A Perplexing HTML and Google Earth Question

This is my first question post on this forum, so please forgive me if I leave out any key information. I have looked for an answer to this…

Started by Mr Stu

0 Mar 26, 2011

Tools to Help Teach About The Natural Events in Japan

Here’s a effective tool to better explain what is happening to Japan to your students through Google Earth. Please share any other resource…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

0 Mar 26, 2011

Earthcast 2010 24 Hour Webcastathon- April 22nd, 2010

Hi everyone, I'm just letting you know about a great project opportunity that is taking place on Earth Day 2010 (April 22nd). The 'Earthcas…

Started by Matt Montagne

1 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by RIchard John McLaughlin

Google Earth and the Network

So I have asked to have the new version of Google Earth installed on my computer at work. I am being told that it will use too many Network…

Started by Stu

2 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Jane Davidson

Google Earth

How do you use Google Earth in your elementary school classroom to teach science/social studies?

Started by Elisa G.

6 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Nicole Denny

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service