All Discussions Tagged 'EFL' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need Some Math Support Sites for Mainstream Teachers of ESL Students

The algebra teachers at my school site have small numbers of ELLs in their classes, but the problem is not so much the language as it is th…

Started by Denise Stewart

6 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Amanda Kenuam

Looking for Ways to Motivate ELLs to Use More Academic Language in Speaking and Writing.

As the year winds down, I look back on areas where I could have done more for my ELLs in their pursuit of English.  Their writing and readi…

4 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

Need creative, out-of-the-box, zany ideas on teaching a unit on SURVIVAL to Intermediate ELLs:)

I am about to launch a unit on survival with my high school intermediates (kids who "sound" fluent, but struggle with reading and writing).…

9 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by John Altieri

TESOL SUDAN

TESOL SUDAN arranged for a ONEday Seminar,leading to the 1st TESOL SUDAN CONFERENCE 2010.In my BLOG,I made a quick preview of the theme of…

Started by Hind Sinada

0 Mar 5, 2010

21st century Strategies for ELL classrooms

We have students from different countries in our school, and we would like to know if you have any good strategies or url links for achievi…

Started by Poornima

3 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

Open Distance English Language Training Workshop

In an effort to make professional development a more open and dynamic learning experience, I have scheduled an open distance English langua…

Started by Benjamin Stewart

0 Jan 19, 2010

Listening activities/websites for English as a Foreign Language

I am trying to create a list of the best websites for listening in English classes. If you wish to contribute, the wall is here http://www.…

Started by Meeri

2 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Beni Studhalter

Using wikis in the ESL/EFL classroom

How do you use wikis in your ESL/EFL classroom? Please post your past experiences and future ideas.

Started by Carol E. Kubota

9 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Carol E. Kubota

Popular ESL podcast for students and teachers alike

Hi guys. I make an ESL podcast with my brother aimed at intermediate to advanced students. We have received over 2 million downloads and ha…

Started by Andrew Best

1 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by YU-Lin Lai

Language Exchange Webinar

I would like to invite everyone to participate in a webinar on Language Exchanges! Language Exchanges by Benjamin Stewart Get your own V…

Started by Benjamin Stewart

0 Oct 7, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service