All Discussions Tagged '21st' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do you think about science instruction in the 21st century?

Dear teachers, Hi, I prepared a short survey about how teachers perceive science education in the 21st century. I am interested in the oppo…

Started by Tzur Karelitz

0 Oct 26, 2009

TROLLING MY PLN FOR EDTECH VISION

Calling all brains This site has been a significant part of my PLN for just over a year. I’m asking for your help. If you could pick anyon…

Started by Sean Nash

16 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Anthony Vestyck

Global Education Competitiveness Summit (GECS) June 29 and 30, 2009 in Washington, DC

Does any body know if it is possible to find a summary of the speeches given at the Global Education Competitiveness Summit (GECS) June 29…

Started by marcella marcelli

0 Jul 2, 2009

21st Century Curriculum

I work extensively in the area of curriculum reform and most particularly in curriculum mapping. Presently I am doing research on an upcomi…

Started by Heidi Hayes Jacobs

8 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Nathan Ketsdever

3-point plan for 21st Century writing skill

The Colorado Department of Education has released the draft of our new standards but they seem wholly constrained to 20th Century skills. I…

Started by Dan Maas

0 May 9, 2009

21st Century Literacy

I'm preparing a presentation on 21st Century Literacy, and want to make sure I cover all my bases. Any tools, articles, links or websites o…

Started by Steve Guditus

3 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by suehellman

Learning Studio(s) and 21st Century Learning Environments

Hello, Just looking for some ideas if anyone would like to chime in. I will be giving a presentation on 21st Century Learning Environments…

Started by Clifford

1 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

Using Glogster to teach parents about Web 2.0

I'm moving a discussion started in the introductions area so that others who are interested can follow if they want. I've been trying to c…

Started by Kami Mulzet

2 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Kami Mulzet

School / Home Connections

Hi everyone out there in Classroom 2.0 land, I would like to know what specific applications / software, web-based and platform specific th…

Started by paul Luke

0 Mar 23, 2009

What Might a 21st Century School Look Like?

At a recent job interview I was asked to provide in writing the answer to the question, "Please describe your vision of a 21st Century scho…

Started by Lisa Nielsen

0 Mar 19, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service