All Discussions Tagged '1:1' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Education Technology Event

Learn how to maximize learning in your classroom by leveraging the most modern classroom technology. Put teachers, lab instructors, and cor…

Started by Mike Beverly

0 Oct 8, 2010

Shrinking IT budgets - shrinking IT staff?

It is not a new fact that schools have been shrinking budgets and cutting spending, especially in IT. I have heard from a number of schools…

Started by Mike Beverly

2 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by George Grachis

Need elementary Netbook input!

I would appreciate any tips/resources/experiences/recommendations for a purchase of a mobile cart of netbooks. This would be the first of i…

Started by Brad Wilson

2 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Brad Wilson

Acceptable Use Policy

Doing finalizations on our AUP and we'd like to have a look at some others'. We're a charter school with a 1:1 laptop ratio and would appre…

Started by Ginger Lewman

11 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Lori Diane Marsh

Setting up Classroom for 2.0!

I've just been given $7000 from a private donor to set up tech in my class of approx 10 5th - 6th graders. So far, my wish list is: 1 docu…

Started by Melinda Pongrey

49 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Shawn Storm

When every student in your school has a laptop: The 1:1 laptop initiative

I foresee a time when every student will carry a laptop/notebook/netbook to class (this is already the case in higher education and perhaps…

Started by Kevin Brockberg

4 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Kevin Brockberg

Supporting a 1:1 - Technical Staff & PD Support

The purpose of my contact is to ask you for some help as we plan our 1:1 initiative. Our school district is in the first year of our 1:1. W…

Started by Bill Brennan

3 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by AdrianG

Going 1:1 Next Year - Suggestions on Laptop BAGS

We are starting a 1:1 in our Grade 6 and its about 100 students. We ended up buying the backpacks already and am wondering if anyone can of…

Started by Bill Brennan

1 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

Partnership or Grant Money for Student Laptop Pilot Program

One of the programs at the charter school I work at supports independent study students, working from home, under the guidance of a credent…

Started by Donelle

0 Jun 4, 2009

Evaluation of 1:1 Initiative on Teaching & Learning

We are in the initial stages of implementing a 1:1 tablet program at the middle school. This year our teachers received a tablet computer a…

Started by Amy Pugh

0 Apr 21, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service