All Discussions Tagged '1:1' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Math on Netbooks- Math and Web2.0

Okay I am surprised that I did not get many replies on my earlier discussion about going 1:1 with netbooks.So I am trying a more specific q…

Started by Barbara

8 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by elizabeth renfro

The 1:1 Classroom - Tools for 1:1 Instruction

If this upcoming school year is going to be your first time teaching in a 1 to 1 classroom, you may be curious what you're getting into. T…

Started by Michelle M

0 Jul 3, 2012

See How Adding Classroom Management Software Will Enhance Your Lessons

Join us for a 45 minute webinar on May 23rd to see how you can benefit from adding a classroom management software solution to your classro…

Started by Michelle M

0 May 10, 2012

Google, Moodle or a Website: Option for accessing content on locked down 1:1 device

Our freshmen will soon have a locked down Android tablet. They will not be able to randomly surf the web or get to any website unless it is…

Started by Julie Baird

8 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by mrstowell261

1:1 Districts and Schools - PLEASE READ!

Hello, Next year my district will be implementing a 4-year rollout of 1:1 at the secondary level with netbooks.  We are at the research/gat…

Started by diannekrause

0 Dec 16, 2011

From Win to Mac, Need Textbook Help

I teach four sections of high school Computer Applications. The course is primarily focused on the Microsoft Office applications, digital c…

Started by Luke Steelman

0 Oct 21, 2011

Anyone using Virtual Desktops in a 1:1 Environment?

We're planning for a 1:1 program and a vendor has suggested using a Virtual Desktop solution in a BYOD environment. I'm skeptical for sever…

Started by Cat White

0 Sep 19, 2011

1:1 project in Catalonia (Spain): the eduCAT1x1 videos

Hi everybody,  The eduCAT1x1 (1 student - 1 laptop) project from Catalonia (Spain) is now offering several video-clips to present the proje…

Started by Míriam Martí

0 May 3, 2011

PCs vs Macs in 1:1 programs

Pitched the 1:1 to administration on Tuesday.  Went well (Hooray).  I detected “device obsession” in the air.  “We can’t tell students they…

Started by Cat White

14 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Cat White

1:1 with netbooks

We are going 1:1 with netbooks next year for grades 6, 7, 8. I saw the discussion about tablets but I am wondering about others experience…

Started by Barbara

23 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Urko M.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service