Ian Grove-Stephensen's Discussions (165)

Discussions Replied To (148) Replies Latest Activity

"Wolfram throws into focus the question "why do we still teach knowledge?" Einstein…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied May 30, 2009 to wolframalpha.com ... "the end of human thought" .. I like it.

17 May 31, 2009
Reply by Steven Carpenter

"Matt, please do post regularly on your experiences with the Touch. I will be really…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied May 24, 2009 to Ipod Touch in Education

29 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Harry Walker

"I can point you to some fun assessments on Mockingbird, and a nice ePortfolio task o…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied May 11, 2009 to HELP NEEDED

2 May 11, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"These assessments on Yacapaca have been well-reviewed by teachers. I think a few wer…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Apr 29, 2009 to Looking For Internet Safety Lessons

20 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Bernadette Roche

"If you want to take the workload out of weekly tests, you could try some of these Hi…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Apr 24, 2009 to Using Common Formative Assessments

7 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Ian Grove-Stephensen

"A southern twang is surely a tremendous asset! What are listeners' prejudices about…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Apr 11, 2009 to Moodle? Can Chat forum be Synchronous?

15 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"> ...the reality is is that not every assignment is going to have an assessment p…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Apr 6, 2009 to Free Online Plagiarism Detection And Deterrents

8 Apr 6, 2009

"Seconded. I really don't see how giving students nightmares (sic) aids the developme…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Apr 2, 2009 to Free Online Plagiarism Detection And Deterrents

8 Apr 6, 2009

"Just bought a Hue HD for myself, and I am playing with the flipped image. Found I ha…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Mar 18, 2009 to Handwriting Support for Online Teaching

12 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Tad Staley

"That's a handy tip about the neck and base, thanks. I bought a couple of these camer…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Mar 15, 2009 to Handwriting Support for Online Teaching

12 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Tad Staley

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service