Craig Nansen's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"It is several years down the road. If we do a 1-1, it will be with iPad (or similar)…"

Craig Nansen replied Jan 7, 2011 to How many IT (Tech support) does your district have.

14 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Irishjedi

"We have numerous Xserves. It is a major concern for us. The Xserve is rack mountable…"

Craig Nansen replied Dec 30, 2010 to How many IT (Tech support) does your district have.

14 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Irishjedi

"We take care of anything that can be done on site, but when it comes to replacements…"

Craig Nansen replied Dec 30, 2010 to How many IT (Tech support) does your district have.

14 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Irishjedi

"Non-certified teachers. They do have 4 year computer science or MIS degrees."

Craig Nansen replied Dec 29, 2010 to How many IT (Tech support) does your district have.

14 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Irishjedi

"Here is a quick overview of our district - off the top of my head so numbers are app…"

Craig Nansen replied Dec 29, 2010 to How many IT (Tech support) does your district have.

14 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Irishjedi

"I would go with Edmodo. One of our middle school teachers is doing her Master's pape…"

Craig Nansen replied Oct 28, 2010 to 8th grade in class novels and discussion forum

4 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Terry Fonseca

"Yolink has a lot of potential for use in the classroom and for student research. @el…"

Craig Nansen replied Jul 30, 2010 to yolink

1 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Craig Nansen

"If you are just doing screen captures and not screen casts, then I would recommend S…"

Craig Nansen replied Jul 27, 2010 to Skitch vs Jing

12 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Patrick H

"I have used "The Fred Factor," "Raving Fans," "Fish! (the video)," and several other…"

Craig Nansen replied Apr 16, 2010 to dataMetrics can be your "Fred" too!

1 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Craig Nansen

"I would suggest you consider using Google Docs. You can have a spreadsheet that peop…"

Craig Nansen replied Mar 22, 2010 to Online Appointment Calendar

9 May 8, 2011
Reply by Ashley D. Thirkill-Mackelprang

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service