SusanTsairi's Discussions (160)

Discussions Replied To (153) Replies Latest Activity

"I hate having my photo taken and usually am the childish one making a face or not lo…"

SusanTsairi replied May 2, 2007 to How did you choose your profile photo?

46 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Mel J. Janousek

"Hot potatoes is a nice enough tool, not web20 but useful when wanting to give extra…"

SusanTsairi replied May 2, 2007 to Neat program

11 May 12, 2007
Reply by tcoffey

"Hi Reuven, we too used the video clips, unfortunately it seems that not all the chil…"

SusanTsairi replied May 2, 2007 to What would you do? Yet another lesson on internet safety? Talk to the parents?

23 May 5, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"Hi Kevin, thanks, I did visit your site and found a lot of useful information and re…"

SusanTsairi replied May 2, 2007 to What would you do? Yet another lesson on internet safety? Talk to the parents?

23 May 5, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"Linda thanks, "a good school/district policy" was exactly what I discovered missing…"

23 May 5, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"Hi Dana, at the bottom of each discussion is a link for an RSS feed, which allows yo…"

SusanTsairi replied Apr 28, 2007 to What I would like to see on Ning

34 May 4, 2007
Reply by Kevin H.

""Most teachers above the age of 30 are simply afraid and don’t want to look dumb" -…"

SusanTsairi replied Apr 27, 2007 to Teachers and everyday uses of technology

95 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by enojah Walker

"I completely agree with you, collaboration, community, something I see and experienc…"

SusanTsairi replied Apr 25, 2007 to Steve gets mad at Miguel--fair, or not?

45 Apr 30, 2007
Reply by Miguel Guhlin

"Hi Christopher, I recently came accross a post on O'Reilly Network about using Googl…"

SusanTsairi replied Apr 22, 2007 to Starting a wiki project - need advice

23 Sep 21, 2007
Reply by Michael O Neill

"Hi Sue, the rss feed for my bookmarks on del.icio.us: http://del.icio.us/rss/maaganm…"

SusanTsairi replied Apr 22, 2007 to Help...Please...With Photo searches and copyrights

9 Jul 2, 2007
Reply by SusanTsairi

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service