Heather Davis's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Silvia, I am responding to an email that is very old but I need your help. One…"

Heather Davis replied Jan 4, 2009 to Still confused about what to do during IT time with Grade 4

13 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Heather Davis

"Hi Silvia, Sorry for the delay in answering. I am certainly open to collaborating o…"

Heather Davis replied Sep 2, 2008 to Still confused about what to do during IT time with Grade 4

13 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Heather Davis

"That is great. I couldn't figure the second one out, of course, so I immediately wen…"

Heather Davis replied Sep 1, 2008 to Learning for Life - Conference

1 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by Heather Davis

"Thanks for the suggestions. I checked out your Titanic podcasts and the site. They a…"

Heather Davis replied Sep 1, 2008 to Still confused about what to do during IT time with Grade 4

13 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Heather Davis

"Thanks. I was just given a great Keyboarding site that the kids can use at home. I f…"

Heather Davis replied Sep 1, 2008 to Still confused about what to do during IT time with Grade 4

13 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Heather Davis

"Silvia, I discovered your blog last year during the K-12 Online conference and was f…"

Heather Davis replied Aug 31, 2008 to Still confused about what to do during IT time with Grade 4

13 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Heather Davis

"Nancy, I have been mulling over your comment and it has certainly given me a lot to…"

Heather Davis replied Aug 31, 2008 to Still confused about what to do during IT time with Grade 4

13 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Heather Davis

"Hi, I just read about it yesterday on Vicki Davis' Cool Cat Teacher blog. She is ver…"

Heather Davis replied Jul 28, 2008 to Cuil

10 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by David Kapuler

"Hi, I can't remember whether I have already done this or not so here we go maybe aga…"

Heather Davis replied Jul 24, 2008 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

"Congratulations!!!!! Think about all of the great things you will be able to do wit…"

Heather Davis replied Jul 24, 2008 to Setting up Technology in Classroom

7 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Mike

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service