Brad Wilson's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the replies. So has no one heard of any web-based video editing? Like a P…"

Brad Wilson replied Jan 12, 2009 to Free video editing?

7 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Colin Welch

"Denise, Wow looks like great work and definately a great idea. Could you please cla…"

Brad Wilson replied Sep 3, 2008 to "KidsBookBlog" We need participants!

5 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by Denise Phillips

"Nice work, I appreciate the passion you have for finding and sharing best practices!"

Brad Wilson replied Aug 31, 2008 to Helping Teachers Find the Right Tech Tools for Seamless Effective Integration

7 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Govinda Prasad Panthy

"Thanks Steve, that software really does look about perfect. The only thing that was…"

Brad Wilson replied Aug 23, 2008 to Need a better 'start page' or 'home page' for K-5 students

7 Aug 23, 2008
Reply by Steve O'Connor

"Great idea! I hadn't thought of that, thanks. Your links are great, too. Hadn't seen…"

Brad Wilson replied Aug 23, 2008 to Need a better 'start page' or 'home page' for K-5 students

7 Aug 23, 2008
Reply by Steve O'Connor

"I've had good experience with and gotten lots of reccommendations for Drop.io"

Brad Wilson replied Aug 21, 2008 to Sending large files, videos etc

13 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Melinda king

"PJ, Steve is right, you cannont legally give them their own email account. I have w…"

Brad Wilson replied Aug 21, 2008 to Skype in Elementary

5 Aug 21, 2008
Reply by Lorraine

"Awesome project, I mentioned it in my presentation yesterday about VoiceThread at a…"

Brad Wilson replied Aug 20, 2008 to VoiceThread Project for ALL

6 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Jennifer Albers

"Mark, I was able to obtain an ed.voicethread account this summer for a tech camp I…"

Brad Wilson replied Aug 15, 2008 to VoiceThread

2 Aug 15, 2008
Reply by Brad Wilson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service