Roland O'Daniel's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Great stuff! Thanks Deon. OK, what I hear is that you use the internet as much as po…"

Roland O'Daniel replied Nov 10, 2009 to iPod Touch Schoolwide Implementation

540 May 3, 2011
Reply by Gaurav Malik

"OK, question to the forum: I'm looking at the different ways teachers are using the…"

Roland O'Daniel replied Nov 10, 2009 to iPod Touch Schoolwide Implementation

540 May 3, 2011
Reply by Gaurav Malik

"Susan, I'm very impressed with the thread and the work your school is doing! I am ac…"

Roland O'Daniel replied Nov 9, 2009 to iPod Touch Schoolwide Implementation

540 May 3, 2011
Reply by Gaurav Malik

"Try the mathcast wiki and look for the voicethreads wiki which has some examples. Th…"

Roland O'Daniel replied Jun 8, 2009 to 1:1 with netbooks

23 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Urko M.

"Barbara, I must express my agreement with Jeff above, but since you've identified th…"

Roland O'Daniel replied Jun 8, 2009 to 1:1 with netbooks

23 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Urko M.

"I like your map Maria. I do wonder if operations might fit under structures? But I w…"

Roland O'Daniel replied Apr 3, 2009 to Math pedagogy-Are we giving kids credit for what they can do?

22 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Roland O'Daniel

"Mark, Great article. I couldn't agree more with the premise and agree that teachers…"

Roland O'Daniel replied Apr 3, 2009 to Math pedagogy-Are we giving kids credit for what they can do?

22 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Roland O'Daniel

"I agree with all of the statements being made, but wonder, what can we do about it?…"

Roland O'Daniel replied Mar 29, 2009 to Why is the Ed. Tech Community so far behind the "Real World" with technology adoption?

21 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Gary Miller

"Steve, I would simply point David to this discussion. It's the purpose of this Ning.…"

Roland O'Daniel replied Mar 21, 2009 to The Value of a Social Network?

13 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Roland O'Daniel

"I think lots of the comments are hitting at truths: I agree with Julie, "the timelin…"

Roland O'Daniel replied Mar 21, 2009 to Why is the Ed. Tech Community so far behind the "Real World" with technology adoption?

21 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Gary Miller

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service