Reuven Werber's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Steve, Thanks for the references to the Times article and the Stager paper. No doubt…"

Reuven Werber replied May 5, 2007 to NYTimes Report on Schools Dropping 1:1 Laptop Programs

35 May 17, 2007
Reply by Saundra Hopkins

"Hi Susan, We had a few lessons with my 9th grade class on internet safety during the…"

Reuven Werber replied May 1, 2007 to What would you do? Yet another lesson on internet safety? Talk to the parents?

23 May 5, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"Hi Lennie, I did what you suggested with wikispaces - a page for each research team.…"

Reuven Werber replied Apr 25, 2007 to Online options for publishing student work

7 Apr 25, 2007
Reply by Ginger Lewman

"I agree with Steve. We have had some experience with posting student writing assignm…"

Reuven Werber replied Apr 24, 2007 to Online options for publishing student work

7 Apr 25, 2007
Reply by Ginger Lewman

"I think that one of the most serious hurdles is school administration. If the school…"

Reuven Werber replied Apr 19, 2007 to Teachers and everyday uses of technology

95 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by enojah Walker

"Hi Elizabeth, We have been running two 10th grade projects on wilispaces this year a…"

Reuven Werber replied Apr 19, 2007 to Starting a wiki project - need advice

23 Sep 21, 2007
Reply by Michael O Neill

"HiThis is Reuven Werber from Kibbutz Kfar Etzion, Israel, 20 kms. south of Jerusalem…"

Reuven Werber replied Mar 25, 2007 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service