Lisa Nielsen's Discussions (197)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Peter and Miri and others who emailed me individually. I've collected your…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Jul 2, 2009 to Looking for samples of school wikis.

3 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

"Great. If she/you have anything to share about how it worked and/or ideas, please le…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Jun 30, 2009 to Ideas for Using a Free and Simple Chatting Tool (TinyChat) for Instructional Purposes?

14 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

"Hi Mel J, You can change the topic of your room whenever you'd like. When you log o…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Jun 29, 2009 to Ideas for Using a Free and Simple Chatting Tool (TinyChat) for Instructional Purposes?

14 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

"I write about a great site in my post 23andMe Provides Authentic and Personalized Le…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Jun 18, 2009 to Teaching DNA with Technology

15 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Mike Mules

"New York City Innovative Educators interested in working as an instructional technol…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Jun 9, 2009 to Career Opportunities for Innovative Educators

3 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Chris Baer

"Google docs, hands down. In most cases word can only be used one person at a time. I…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Mar 30, 2009 to Google docs collaboration vs. Word Track Changes

2 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by John Patota

"Read #5 of my post, "25 Random Things Innovative Educators Can Do To Enhance Teachin…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Mar 29, 2009 to One-to-one laptop schools in the North East

1 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

"Hi Anne, Can you share the link as well as how you used it when you were teaching?"

Lisa Nielsen replied Mar 29, 2009 to Curriki and PD 360?

3 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Les, I wrote a post on this issue that should be helpful The Workaround for Setting…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Mar 29, 2009 to Blogging with Students: To Link, or Not to Link?

23 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Tommi

"I feel like Rachel is asking about ways to automate the assessment of student's read…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Mar 23, 2009 to Reading Levels. How do you find them?

57 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Jessica Eitzen

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service