Lisa Nielsen's Discussions (197)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"New post on this topic called The 30 Day Guide To Losing Your Digital as a Second La…"

Lisa Nielsen replied May 15, 2008 to Does anyone teach MySpace, Facebook, or Social Networking to students?

24 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"But have their parents been taught social networking? Coming soon to my blog is a po…"

Lisa Nielsen replied May 15, 2008 to Does anyone teach MySpace, Facebook, or Social Networking to students?

24 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Right. I think most, probably all districts, block them, but I'm wondering if people…"

24 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"If this is of interest to others I've collected some materials at http://theinnovati…"

Lisa Nielsen replied May 15, 2008 to School Technology Plans

5 May 23, 2008
Reply by David Kapuler

"I wonder if silence around this issue means nobody's doing it or nobody wants to tal…"

Lisa Nielsen replied May 15, 2008 to What are your experiences with using cell phones in the classroom?

9 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Carol Good

"I have a video from NECC called The Power of Differentiated Instruction which you ca…"

Lisa Nielsen replied May 15, 2008 to Differentiating Instruction in Technology

9 May 18, 2008
Reply by Mike

"Nancy, I'd be very interested. Can you share the url/password here? If not please e…"

Lisa Nielsen replied May 15, 2008 to Differentiating Instruction in Technology

9 May 18, 2008
Reply by Mike

"Fantastic. I will take a look. I'm sure if we can get several of these and share and…"

Lisa Nielsen replied May 13, 2008 to School Technology Plans

5 May 23, 2008
Reply by David Kapuler

"Hi Kevin, I invite you to join and invite others to The Innovative Educator Social…"

Lisa Nielsen replied May 12, 2008 to Social Networks for Content Area Teachers?

8 May 13, 2008
Reply by Kevin H.

"Hi Jack, Yes, it does. Good idea for keeping ourselves accountable to personal bran…"

Lisa Nielsen replied May 10, 2008 to Mandate Against Professional Blog URLs in Email Signature

19 May 11, 2008
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service