Linda Loder's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"There are a couple of good short videos on YouTube from the Ad Council that might he…"

Linda Loder replied Apr 29, 2007 to What would you do? Yet another lesson on internet safety? Talk to the parents?

23 May 5, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"Great idea! Count me in. Oh yeah, I remember film strips and ditto machines and I ev…"

Linda Loder replied Apr 26, 2007 to Who's interested in reading Five Minds for the Future

41 May 21, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

"Steve, thanks for saying what some of us wanted to. Some of those newbies out there…"

Linda Loder replied Apr 24, 2007 to Steve gets mad at Miguel--fair, or not?

45 Apr 30, 2007
Reply by Miguel Guhlin

"Verite would immediately identify all the predators out there who reach out through…"

Linda Loder replied Apr 21, 2007 to Lighthearted Discussion Thread

5 Apr 22, 2007
Reply by Kevin H.

"Yep, seems to be the way it is working at our location."

Linda Loder replied Apr 20, 2007 to Wired Article on Social Networking in Schools

15 Jun 8, 2008
Reply by Anne Mirtschin

"I'm intrigued, but I can't read it! I can get to wired.com but the article's name ev…"

Linda Loder replied Apr 20, 2007 to Wired Article on Social Networking in Schools

15 Jun 8, 2008
Reply by Anne Mirtschin

"Hi! I'm Linda Loder, from central Kansas in the U.S., and I'm just a geek who loves…"

Linda Loder replied Apr 19, 2007 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

"I believe the main obstacle in using technology that teachers think they have is tim…"

Linda Loder replied Apr 19, 2007 to Teachers and everyday uses of technology

95 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by enojah Walker

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service