Laura Gibbs's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"hi Adina, I have all my students start out by using Bloglines BOTH as a blog tool (i…"

Laura Gibbs replied Jul 19, 2007 to Where to direct colleagues who don't know where to start

46 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"WOW - this is fantastic! My specialty is animal folklore and mythology: it will be e…"

Laura Gibbs replied Jul 18, 2007 to Encyclopedia of Life: An Unprecedented Web Project

5 Jul 29, 2007
Reply by Sharon Betts

"After years of evangelizing about technology with my fellow instructors, I've pretty…"

Laura Gibbs replied Jul 18, 2007 to What do you think of this statement on Social Networks?

30 Aug 13, 2007
Reply by Greg Noack

"a new thought here: for me talking about assessment has never really seemed right at…"

Laura Gibbs replied Jul 7, 2007 to Making of Meaning; considering assessment

25 Aug 29, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

"thank you so much for your kind words! and yes, I am definitely of the "Grandma Scho…"

25 Aug 29, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

"hi Paul, I'd like to challenge you on the use of the word "technology" here - you ar…"

Laura Gibbs replied Jul 7, 2007 to The Medium is the Massage

36 Sep 17, 2007
Reply by JoNelle

"hi Skip, I think a lot of this "learn from the learners how they learn" already happ…"

25 Aug 29, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

"hi Connie and Julia, I am ALL (!!!) about writing revision and new audiences - and w…"

25 Aug 29, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

"hello Lino! I have been using pbwiki very happily this past year, and with their new…"

Laura Gibbs replied Jul 6, 2007 to Best options for web 2.0 applications

21 Jul 7, 2007
Reply by Mitch Fowler

"hi Connie, I teach in a university environment when there is a lot of discussion, no…"

Laura Gibbs replied Jul 6, 2007 to Making of Meaning; considering assessment

25 Aug 29, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service