Lee Anne Morris's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Great lesson plans. I will be sure to share them with the our teachers. Thanks so mu…"

Lee Anne Morris replied Jun 6, 2007 to Digital Picture Projects for the Classroom

17 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Sandra Carswell

"Thanks Alex. Bubbleshare looks great. I've had trouble getting it to complete the pr…"

Lee Anne Morris replied Jun 5, 2007 to Digital Picture Projects for the Classroom

17 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Sandra Carswell

"Thanks, Elizabeth. I like the art idea. Lee Anne"

Lee Anne Morris replied Jun 5, 2007 to Digital Picture Projects for the Classroom

17 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Sandra Carswell

"Great! Thanks so much for sharing. Cool stuff! Lee Anne"

Lee Anne Morris replied Jun 4, 2007 to Digital Picture Projects for the Classroom

17 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Sandra Carswell

"Some really great stuff here. Thanks so much! Lee Anne"

Lee Anne Morris replied Jun 4, 2007 to Digital Picture Projects for the Classroom

17 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Sandra Carswell

"Oh my gosh! Talk about a bunch of adults not getting anything done! We have been hav…"

17 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Sandra Carswell

"Kevin - thanks for sharing. Would you mind if I used your links as examples for a cl…"

Lee Anne Morris replied Apr 25, 2007 to Tech application for making a story out of hand-carved critters?

14 Apr 29, 2007
Reply by Cyndi Danner-Kuhn

"Hello everyone. I'm Lee Anne Morris in Tulsa, OK, USA. I'm an assistant professor of…"

Lee Anne Morris replied Apr 25, 2007 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service