Kristian Still's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"We are voice thread fans here too. Here is some student work on the topic of projec…"

Kristian Still replied Sep 25, 2007 to HELP: Need VoiceThread examples

34 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

"I have listen to, read through and watched a variety of resources. E-learning posts…"

Kristian Still replied Sep 15, 2007 to Shaping tomorrows learning and therefore learners

6 Sep 15, 2007
Reply by Kristian Still

"Its great isnt Connie. I wonder what will do. I like the idea of giving the students…"

Kristian Still replied Sep 15, 2007 to award-winning video from TED

4 Sep 15, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

"We also used voicethread to display students opinion of Ethics and Values in Sport.…"

Kristian Still replied Sep 13, 2007 to education question

8 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Leoirre

"Again, Sylvia, thank you. This is the first time I have seen a post that offers such…"

Kristian Still replied Sep 11, 2007 to Shaping tomorrows learning and therefore learners

6 Sep 15, 2007
Reply by Kristian Still

"Thanks Daniel, thats definetly one my weekend review list, its greatly appreciated."

Kristian Still replied Sep 11, 2007 to Shaping tomorrows learning and therefore learners

6 Sep 15, 2007
Reply by Kristian Still

"I am a big wikispaces advocate. We have been working with our students for just over…"

Kristian Still replied Sep 2, 2007 to Wikispaces - So Far, So Good...So Far

86 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by James Dykstra

"Hi Susan, heres hoping you are well. Recently I have seen a move to more complete a…"

Kristian Still replied Sep 2, 2007 to Document Sharing - applications

39 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Darcy Carson

"Mary Hricko and I are currently running a joint project for future teachers at Kent…"

Kristian Still replied Sep 2, 2007 to Thoughts for short Classroom 2.0 PD sessions for teachers?

8 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Mary Pauline Carmelita Michael

"Another vote for wikispaces and rather reiterate the many positives a few additional…"

Kristian Still replied Aug 30, 2007 to Your Web 2.0 Review Series #2: Wiki Software and Services

40 Nov 3, 2007
Reply by Richard Smart

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service