Jay Fogleman's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for explaining more about your students and your goals. I agree with your id…"

Jay Fogleman replied Jan 4, 2009 to The same wiki for 2 different classes

16 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Julie Baird

"Hi Julie, Sorry to hear you've reached a snag. I have a few questions that will hel…"

Jay Fogleman replied Jan 4, 2009 to The same wiki for 2 different classes

16 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Julie Baird

"I like John's suggestion of having student groups work on the same problem, and havi…"

Jay Fogleman replied Dec 25, 2008 to Wiki as a Problem Source for students to use for Extra Credit/Practice

12 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by Ruth

"I agree with Steve about the commercialization. Did you find a pricing structure for…"

Jay Fogleman replied Dec 21, 2008 to What is the best way to put your lesson plans online?

4 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Nathan Ketsdever

"I agree w/ Jen. I use scribd because it allows me to upload docs in most formats and…"

Jay Fogleman replied Nov 18, 2008 to Web Based File Sharing

11 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Shane

"I teach an Intro to Education survey class to college freshmen, and all of our writi…"

Jay Fogleman replied Oct 10, 2008 to Wikis and the Writing Process

21 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Christina Spiezio

"It is very interesting. We use our class wiki extensively throughout the year, and I…"

Jay Fogleman replied Sep 28, 2008 to Pre-service Education... Social Networking, not.

36 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Mark, I think you've got an uphill battle on your hands, but I would keep fighting.…"

Jay Fogleman replied Sep 28, 2008 to Building an argument for wiki

23 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Catherine Laguna

"Hi John, I am in a similar position at the University of Rhode Island. I teach a fr…"

Jay Fogleman replied Sep 28, 2008 to Pre-service Education... Social Networking, not.

36 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Go back and check the html you inserted into the media box by editing the page, sele…"

Jay Fogleman replied Sep 1, 2008 to Wikispaces - So Far, So Good...So Far

86 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by James Dykstra

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service