Jennifer Koch Lubke's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Oooh, yes, I'd very much like to be included! Thanks for taking the initiative on th…"

Jennifer Koch Lubke replied Apr 25, 2008 to What is your favorite online "affinity space"?

19 May 1, 2008
Reply by Darren Draper

"Thanks, Vincent, for your thoughtful reply. I appreciate the connection you draw bet…"

Jennifer Koch Lubke replied Apr 20, 2008 to What is your favorite online "affinity space"?

19 May 1, 2008
Reply by Darren Draper

"This is a fantastic model! I wish I had seen it earlier. . . . I just wrote up a for…"

Jennifer Koch Lubke replied Apr 14, 2008 to Editing the district AUP to include Web 2.0

12 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Antwon Lincoln

"The Museum of Hoaxes is a fun resource to explore."

Jennifer Koch Lubke replied Apr 3, 2008 to Having fun while helping kids decide: Can you trust what's on the Web?

10 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by Mike Romard

"This is a great question! I will eagerly follow this discussion to see if any new in…"

Jennifer Koch Lubke replied Apr 3, 2008 to Editing the district AUP to include Web 2.0

12 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Antwon Lincoln

"Thanks, Joe, for posting this question. I was just today charged with the responsibi…"

Jennifer Koch Lubke replied Apr 1, 2008 to Domain Host?

33 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Carl

"I am sure Dr. Reid mentioned NCTE's own Traci Gardner, whose NCTE Inbox blog is alwa…"

Jennifer Koch Lubke replied Mar 4, 2008 to English Education Blogs

2 Mar 4, 2008
Reply by Connie Hubble

"Agreed. I find the generational labels to be a little polarizing and simplistic. It'…"

Jennifer Koch Lubke replied Jan 28, 2008 to "‘Gen Y’ Teachers Want to Innovate; Education Leaders Lag Behind" edweek article

46 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Lucas Fox

"Every page in a Wikispace has a discussion tab where members can post a message and…"

Jennifer Koch Lubke replied Jan 15, 2008 to Wiki and Forum Collaboration Website in One?

6 Jan 17, 2008
Reply by Judite Lucas

"Konrad, I thoroughly enjoyed the post about your students' personalized blog spaces…"

Jennifer Koch Lubke replied Nov 12, 2007 to Engaged followership in virtual learning communities

4 Nov 12, 2007
Reply by Jennifer Koch Lubke

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service