Katy Scott's Discussions (279)

Discussions Replied To (257) Replies Latest Activity

"  I'm a big fan of Dipity for creating (and viewing) interactive, multi-media timeli…"

Katy Scott replied May 4, 2011 to Timeline Tools

2 May 4, 2011
Reply by Katy Scott

"Thanks! I forgot about Storybird -- it's definitely a good one!"

Katy Scott replied May 3, 2011 to Digital Storytelling for Beginners

28 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Martina Davis

"  I find a combination of several of the methods listed by others works for me. Here…"

Katy Scott replied May 2, 2011 to lack of motivation

9 May 2, 2011
Reply by James E. Schwartz

"  I'm a big fan of Phun for physics, as well as Many Eyes for data analysis.   Also,…"

Katy Scott replied May 2, 2011 to Help from science teachers

12 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Mark Fuson

"App Inventor by Google allows students to build apps for Android devices.   The iPho…"

Katy Scott replied May 2, 2011 to Apps Builder for HS Students

4 May 2, 2011
Reply by Katy Scott

"I work with a middle school teacher who had her 7th-grade students create digital st…"

Katy Scott replied May 2, 2011 to Using Geogebra in the mathematics classroom

1 May 2, 2011
Reply by Katy Scott

"Here's a blog post from an educator who uses Android tablets (rooted Nooks) in sped…"

Katy Scott replied Apr 18, 2011 to Ipad for Special Education

2 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Alline Sada

"This is a really difficult question, and there are a lot of answers, many of which d…"

Katy Scott replied Apr 11, 2011 to Getting kids motivated and keeping their interest- fears as a new teacher

7 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Briana Hernandez

"I've worked at several different elementary and middle schools in my career. At most…"

Katy Scott replied Apr 11, 2011 to What do you do if students do not complete their homework on time, or if a student never completes his/her homework assignments?

24 Feb 22, 2018
Reply by Mary Johansson

"Thanks for the comments, Ana-Alicia.   As for your question, Edmodo doesn't allow th…"

Katy Scott replied Apr 11, 2011 to Turn Social Networks into Learning Networks with Edmodo

13 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Katy Scott

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service