"Voice thread offers several commenting options. "

Dale Ehrhart replied Feb 23, 2010 to Storie sharing

6 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by David Kapuler

"I would use Voice Thread for that."

Dale Ehrhart replied Feb 23, 2010 to Storie sharing

6 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by David Kapuler

"My username on spelling city is mystre, and I changed my profile to parent yesterday…"

Dale Ehrhart replied Feb 13, 2010 to Web2.0 tools need the right mix of control and freedom to be useful. Thoughts?

5 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Dale Ehrhart

"I love Spelling City. I used with my classes last year, demonstrated it to other tea…"

Dale Ehrhart replied Feb 12, 2010 to Web2.0 tools need the right mix of control and freedom to be useful. Thoughts?

5 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Dale Ehrhart

"Hi Patti, here are the rest of palm file paths. Find more videos like this on Cla…"

Dale Ehrhart replied Feb 11, 2010 to Are "Interactive White Boards" transformative to your teaching and/or classroom?

83 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Sarah Elizabeth Cox

"Hi Patti, here is a quick screencast with the path. The application in the screenca…"

Dale Ehrhart replied Feb 11, 2010 to Are "Interactive White Boards" transformative to your teaching and/or classroom?

83 Feb 16, 2015

"Can't believe I remembered my sign on. Click on Garnet Click on Downloads (in the l…"

83 Feb 16, 2015

"Hi Patti, that particular competition video wasn't from my classroom although I did…"

83 Feb 16, 2015

"It's a simulator that runs on PCs - I'm not sure about Mac. Palm made a whole bunch…"

83 Feb 16, 2015

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service