Daniel Craig's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a tablet pc now and I'll never go back. However, I used to use a Wacom tablet…"

Daniel Craig replied Jan 13, 2008 to Interwrite Pad, Airliner, Wacom Pad, iPen - pros, cons, comments

10 May 3, 2008
Reply by Mike

"I'll throw in a quick one or two. File management. Whether this is Mac, PC, or Linu…"

Daniel Craig replied Jan 13, 2008 to 10 Things Every Teacher Should Know About Technology

80 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Mike Kerr

"I've never had the opportunity to participate in a peer coaching program, which is a…"

Daniel Craig replied Jan 7, 2008 to 'Aha' moments with peer coaching!

13 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by David Greene

"Hi Scott, My first response is to talk nice to the coordinator and try to come to a…"

Daniel Craig replied Dec 11, 2007 to Will hosting our school's website on an external server be a bad idea?

20 Dec 13, 2007
Reply by Yancy Gunhammer

"Hi Dan, The biggest headaches that I have experienced with students using both Fron…"

Daniel Craig replied Dec 11, 2007 to Dreamweaver

8 Dec 11, 2007
Reply by Daniel Craig

"You are tireless Connie. It's all I can do to keep up :) I'd cautiously agree that…"

Daniel Craig replied Dec 3, 2007 to Education Week: research projects on digital technology's effects

2 Dec 4, 2007
Reply by Connie Weber

"I love it, but I haven't used it much. I tested it out a couple times with students…"

Daniel Craig replied Dec 3, 2007 to SKRBL (online smarboard)

1 Dec 3, 2007
Reply by Daniel Craig

"Hi Michelle, As far as I can tell you can't resize Jing videos on their sharing sit…"

Daniel Craig replied Nov 28, 2007 to Embedding Jing videos?

5 Dec 1, 2007
Reply by Steve Dickie

"Hi Chris, Thanks for the clarification. One more question, what grade levels? I do…"

Daniel Craig replied Nov 26, 2007 to New School - No Constraints - What 2.0 Tools?

14 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by Mark Cruthers

"Hi David, We all have constraints, both personal and organizational, and this will…"

Daniel Craig replied Nov 26, 2007 to Using Online Applications in a classroom

4 Nov 27, 2007
Reply by David Kapuler

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service