Cyndi Danner-Kuhn's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Good ideas, thanks for the input."

Cyndi Danner-Kuhn replied Dec 2, 2008 to Looking for Help on using Cells for in Classrooms

10 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Sean Nash

"do you have a link to that video?"

Cyndi Danner-Kuhn replied Dec 1, 2008 to Looking for Help on using Cells for in Classrooms

10 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Sean Nash

"I do a Technology Newsletter too. Just started. You can access it at: http://www.cyn…"

Cyndi Danner-Kuhn replied Nov 30, 2008 to Technology Newsletter

14 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by Chris

"It is good and very easy. You can view a couple examples I shot with mine (just got…"

Cyndi Danner-Kuhn replied Nov 10, 2008 to flip videos

14 May 6, 2009
Reply by Cyndi Danner-Kuhn

"I think you may have hit a nail on the head, time to do so. I teach at the universit…"

Cyndi Danner-Kuhn replied Nov 9, 2008 to Starting a Ning network for my faculty and staff

43 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"It is the same problem, just different tools. Agree!! I am not sure what the soluti…"

Cyndi Danner-Kuhn replied Nov 9, 2008 to Starting a Ning network for my faculty and staff

43 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"I understand, and trying to get teachers to any kind of staff development is a chall…"

Cyndi Danner-Kuhn replied Nov 7, 2008 to Starting a Ning network for my faculty and staff

43 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"My problem too, going to the website is time consuming, when I do go, I learn lots a…"

Cyndi Danner-Kuhn replied Oct 9, 2008 to Plurk

5 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by lorir

"I am trying, but the no desktop client keeps throwing me off. Hate having to go to t…"

Cyndi Danner-Kuhn replied Oct 6, 2008 to Plurk

5 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by lorir

"I have a nice list in my delicious off my site. http://www.cyndidanerkuhn.info. Just…"

Cyndi Danner-Kuhn replied Oct 6, 2008 to Looking for sample blogs/wikis/podcasts

33 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Cyndi Danner-Kuhn

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service