Tammy Moore's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"I am an Illinoian who has lived in the Sountheast and now in the deep South. I love…"

Tammy Moore replied Apr 11, 2009 to Moodle? Can Chat forum be Synchronous?

15 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Our teachers use a lot of different learning tools for the content delivery in their…"

Tammy Moore replied Apr 10, 2009 to Moodle? Can Chat forum be Synchronous?

15 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"If you are interested, I will be having a Moodle For Teachers course running through…"

15 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Chat is all synchronous. It doesn't function unless the students/teacher is there in…"

15 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Cmaps can do images within the nodes or in backgrounds. The math Cmaps don't have mu…"

Tammy Moore replied Apr 5, 2009 to Math pedagogy-Are we giving kids credit for what they can do?

22 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Roland O'Daniel

"Cmap is a software I would highly recommend. It is free and has either a server vers…"

Tammy Moore replied Apr 5, 2009 to Math pedagogy-Are we giving kids credit for what they can do?

22 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Roland O'Daniel

"I use my Wacom constantly throughout the day. Vista has a lot of tablet compatible…"

Tammy Moore replied Apr 4, 2009 to Tablet writing program

4 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Bruce Cohen

"I noticed that you were working an an algebra mindmap. I thought that you might find…"

Tammy Moore replied Apr 3, 2009 to Math pedagogy-Are we giving kids credit for what they can do?

22 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Roland O'Daniel

"If you want to look more deeply at Blender, I recommend poking around at http://blen…"

Tammy Moore replied Apr 2, 2009 to Now in Google Earth: Sketchup for math in Middle School - 2

36 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Kurt Meister

"My son began using blender at age 12 and uses it weekly still at age 14 (he will be…"

Tammy Moore replied Apr 2, 2009 to Now in Google Earth: Sketchup for math in Middle School - 2

36 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Kurt Meister

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service