Tammy Moore's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"I haven't ever used any of the free ones personally since we host our own, but there…"

Tammy Moore replied Jul 19, 2009 to Searching for a platform...

5 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Tammy Moore

"Have you looked in to Moodle yet? It can do all the things that you are asking for w…"

Tammy Moore replied Jul 19, 2009 to Searching for a platform...

5 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Tammy Moore

"Well, I can see hitting 'Add reply' as a save and assuming I would not get called aw…"

Tammy Moore replied Jul 3, 2009 to Looking for testing software

5 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by David Kapuler

"I am not familiar with ClassMarker or TCExam. I know Moodle though and it should be…"

Tammy Moore replied Jul 3, 2009 to Looking for testing software

5 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by David Kapuler

"With Ning, if you set your Ning to a private one, you will lose the ability to set u…"

Tammy Moore replied Jun 4, 2009 to "Closed" Ning? for the classroom. How "closed" is closed?

28 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Chris Fritz

"Would something like what you see at http://www.idiagram.com/CP/cpprocess.html be wh…"

Tammy Moore replied May 24, 2009 to Looking for a way to make a concept map with layers

5 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"Defining it from a student's point of view might not be as easy as one might think.…"

Tammy Moore replied May 22, 2009 to Textual Harassment - Where would you draw the line?

8 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

"Perhaps you have a different version or what you are looking at is an add-on. Is thi…"

Tammy Moore replied May 11, 2009 to Moodle question

2 May 12, 2009
Reply by Sandra Jo Lemmon

"Mr Bahr. He was my chemistry teacher in 1982 at Harlem High School. I noticed at Cla…"

Tammy Moore replied Apr 26, 2009 to Question: put on your parent hat, or relative hat. Who was a good teacher in your child's life; why do you say that?

4 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Connie Weber

"OK, here goes with the links to help you see how DA has developed a culture of respe…"

Tammy Moore replied Apr 26, 2009 to Further Discussion of the Copyright and Fair Use CR 2.0 Live Presentation

9 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service