Vincent Mespoulet's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"May i suggest to you a wonderful book ? William T. Vollman, Poor People, Ecco/Harper…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Oct 12, 2008 to Blog Action Day - theme this year is Poverty

2 Oct 12, 2008
Reply by Vincent Mespoulet

"Hi Steve, and congratulations for this great initiative. Are european teachers invol…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Sep 9, 2008 to Live Web Meeting and Q&A with Creators of PBS Election Education Resources

1 Sep 9, 2008

"Hi Shavon, yes we have our ning created last year: School Beyond the Walls. For thi…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Sep 6, 2008 to Using Ning for Your Class

10 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Cliff Lyon

"Thank you Anne, My 6 Grade students are creating now their own riddles :) in a new…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Apr 26, 2008 to Elementary Video Collaboration Project Question/Idea

32 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

"Hi David ! you're so right when you ask how to use affinities to bring our classroo…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Apr 26, 2008 to What is your favorite online "affinity space"?

19 May 1, 2008
Reply by Darren Draper

"Geographic riddles for our schools I have created five geographic riddles to locali…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Apr 20, 2008 to Elementary Video Collaboration Project Question/Idea

32 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

"My Passion is litterature, contemporary arts, philosophy and politics. So i'm a read…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Apr 20, 2008 to What is your favorite online "affinity space"?

19 May 1, 2008
Reply by Darren Draper

"you can also try now a training for italian language, realized by one of our co-admi…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Apr 20, 2008 to I love Provence: a french language training to learn some words in french

1 Apr 20, 2008

"of course, i have parental permission and students use their own account on hotmail,…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Apr 20, 2008 to adding students to your social networking sites without e-mails

14 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

"Hi steve i'm very glad to join you here because it's not really easy to meet teacher…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Apr 19, 2008 to Simple Voicethread project anyone interested?

10 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by SusanTsairi

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service