Steve Hargadon's Discussions (933)

Discussions Replied To (769) Replies Latest Activity

"Karen:   I just love your contributions.  Steve "

Steve Hargadon replied Aug 19, 2013 to 5 Ways to Build a Relationship-Driven Classroom

2 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Karen Cameron

"Willard:  thank you for posting this.  It's profound."

Steve Hargadon replied Mar 18, 2013 to Should we tell our students how smart they are?

4 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"OK, I'm really interested in this.  I agree, and I wonder about the dos and don'ts.…"

Steve Hargadon replied Mar 15, 2013 to Should we tell our students how smart they are?

4 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"Being free and not being commercial are not the same thing.   Learning 2.0 is open a…"

Steve Hargadon replied Aug 18, 2012 to SlideSpeech: Web and Mobile Presentations with Text-to-Speech Voice Over

6 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by John Graves

"Every time you change this presentation (which I know you have to do), it bumps it o…"

Steve Hargadon replied Aug 17, 2012 to KEYNOTE STUDENT PANEL: Are students being kept as prisoners of their teacher's past?

2 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Mathtoons Media

"Just making sure--this is not a commercial project, right?  Otherwise, you have to b…"

Steve Hargadon replied Aug 15, 2012 to SlideSpeech: Web and Mobile Presentations with Text-to-Speech Voice Over

6 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by John Graves

"Awesome!  If you have trouble scheduling at a time that works, email me and I'll  he…"

Steve Hargadon replied Aug 14, 2012 to CoderDojo

2 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"Hi, Anane.  Because this is a free conference, we don't accept commercial presentati…"

Steve Hargadon replied Aug 13, 2012 to E-Village℠: A Community-Based Approach To Instruction

1 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"Would love to help with this, depending on what time you choose!  Let's figure it ou…"

Steve Hargadon replied Aug 13, 2012 to Building your PWP (Personal Web Presence)

2 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Alice Keeler

"Jenny:  I've tentatively accepted this proposal with the understanding that commerci…"

Steve Hargadon replied Aug 11, 2012 to The Data System Elephant in the Room: Improving Data Analysis Accuracy

4 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Jenny Grant Rankin, Ph.D.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service