Scott Beiter's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"A social network is more than a blog. Your profile on a SN can contain a blog. Your…"

Scott Beiter replied Jul 18, 2007 to What do you think of this statement on Social Networks?

30 Aug 13, 2007
Reply by Greg Noack

"When I started teaching I asked around till I found a teacher that could help me. So…"

Scott Beiter replied Jul 10, 2007 to Teaching Low Income Students

8 Jul 15, 2007
Reply by Tom Woodward

"Inquiry learning does not require technology. In my district most teachers use inqui…"

Scott Beiter replied Jul 9, 2007 to The Medium is the Massage

36 Sep 17, 2007
Reply by JoNelle

"From where I sit as a science teacher in public education I don't forsee the problem…"

Scott Beiter replied Jul 8, 2007 to The Medium is the Massage

36 Sep 17, 2007
Reply by JoNelle

"Nadine, I like what you said about how you are "there for the kids ultimately, not t…"

Scott Beiter replied Jun 24, 2007 to Educational PD for the IT?

17 Jan 2, 2008
Reply by cprofitt

"I'm looking into this more myself. I plan on attending "Get in the Game, TEACH!". Th…"

Scott Beiter replied Jun 22, 2007 to Gaming in the Classroom

45 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Blake Curran

"I've recently come across the situation in my district where teachers allow students…"

Scott Beiter replied Jun 18, 2007 to Student Access - Safeguarding or Censoring?

13 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Kev

"Each teacher should have a district assigned e-mail. If not, your district needs to…"

Scott Beiter replied Jun 17, 2007 to How Accessible Are You?

11 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by Trent McAllan

"I'm not down with the hype. The iPhone is just another tech gadget. I doubt the iPho…"

Scott Beiter replied Jun 12, 2007 to Crystal Ball

12 Jun 16, 2007
Reply by Connie Weber

"In the US the role of the district in the use of technology varies. Each district (a…"

Scott Beiter replied Jun 7, 2007 to Role of Public (District) Administration in use of technology by Teachers

1 Jun 7, 2007
Reply by Scott Beiter

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service