Scott Beiter's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"James, thank you for the response.  I may have students comment on your blog.  I wan…"

Scott Beiter replied Oct 21, 2013 to Class Blog Exchange

3 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by James E. Schwartz

"Force yourself to call on and talk to every student, every day.  I have every studen…"

Scott Beiter replied Nov 9, 2012 to Is it hard to accommodate and give all the students in your classroom equal attention?

10 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Christina Taylor

"I'm interested in doing the same.  Have you done any research yet?  I have textbook…"

Scott Beiter replied Mar 5, 2012 to Tablets in K-6 classrooms to supplement and replace textbooks

3 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Dawn Crook

"Don't give any.  Homework should be an option for teachers to give, not a requiremen…"

Scott Beiter replied Nov 8, 2011 to SORRY NEED HELP IN THE NEXT 8 HOURS about HOMEWORK

2 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by David DOC Scholl

"I didn't consider that bandwidth might be an issue.  We recently realized that our p…"

Scott Beiter replied Sep 16, 2011 to School Web Lockers

9 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Galvin Radley L. Ngo

"I had no idea google sites was that adaptable and versatile.  I believe due to budge…"

Scott Beiter replied Sep 15, 2011 to School Web Lockers

9 Oct 2, 2012

"Thank you for the feedback.  We may end up with google docs as well.  We mainly want…"

Scott Beiter replied Aug 16, 2011 to School Web Lockers

9 Oct 2, 2012

"Added you.  I'm just trying to get lots of people on my google+ to see what it can d…"

Scott Beiter replied Jul 18, 2011 to Google+ as PLN?

6 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Scott Beiter

"lol, science humor.  But seriously, check out the link if you want to know more.  It…"

Scott Beiter replied Jul 11, 2011 to What Web 2.0 Tools Do You Use for Inquiry Based Science?

11 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Anoop Srilatha

"I've used WISE before and recommend it.  They've recently launched a new version tha…"

Scott Beiter replied Jul 8, 2011 to What Web 2.0 Tools Do You Use for Inquiry Based Science?

11 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Anoop Srilatha

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service