James Dykstra's Discussions (194)

Discussions Replied To (168) Replies Latest Activity

"I would set him up on a book marking site like del.icio.us. I think that would be th…"

James Dykstra replied May 7, 2007 to What do you suggest

19 May 11, 2007
Reply by Carolyn Foote

"I think the old fogies can teach the kids how to sift through the vast amounts of in…"

James Dykstra replied May 1, 2007 to What do old fogies bring to new technologies?

5 May 1, 2007
Reply by James Dykstra

"That's very cool. I haven't run into anyone in a lot of years who even knew what a g…"

James Dykstra replied Apr 30, 2007 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

"I couldn't agree more than we need to watch the kids in order to learn. I've seen a…"

James Dykstra replied Apr 30, 2007 to innovation...what is to be the source?

11 Apr 30, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

"I picked my picture when I realized the Atlantic puffin is a gregarious community bi…"

James Dykstra replied Apr 25, 2007 to How did you choose your profile photo?

46 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Mel J. Janousek

"I'll second the vote for StopMotion Animator. We've used it to make animations using…"

James Dykstra replied Apr 23, 2007 to Tech application for making a story out of hand-carved critters?

14 Apr 29, 2007
Reply by Cyndi Danner-Kuhn

"I thought that was neat. I'm still one of those teachers who doesn't want my student…"

James Dykstra replied Apr 20, 2007 to Wired Article on Social Networking in Schools

15 Jun 8, 2008
Reply by Anne Mirtschin

"It all looks intriguing. Do you think many schools have access to this level of tech…"

James Dykstra replied Apr 18, 2007 to A more edu-friendly Second Life?

2 Apr 18, 2007
Reply by James Dykstra

"This is a really important strategy. Bring in the students. One of the strategies th…"

James Dykstra replied Apr 18, 2007 to Teachers and everyday uses of technology

95 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by enojah Walker

"Access. In all the schools I've seen in my neighborhood, it can be pretty tough to g…"

James Dykstra replied Apr 16, 2007 to Teachers and everyday uses of technology

95 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by enojah Walker

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service