Ed Jones's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"Abhishek, Is it worth it? Depends on your feeling of commitment! People always want…"

Ed Jones replied Oct 14, 2009 to Adaptive Learning and Comprehensive Assesment for students-A concept

7 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Abhishek Gupta

"Indeed...Ambient intimacy...use two I described above. But then, I don't get the co…"

Ed Jones replied Oct 14, 2009 to To Twit or not to Twit

37 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Sandra E. Thompson

"Abhishek, Welcome to CR20. And what a topic you have introduced!! This is a pretty…"

Ed Jones replied Oct 13, 2009 to Adaptive Learning and Comprehensive Assesment for students-A concept

7 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Abhishek Gupta

"Twitter to me is good for two things: 1) A diary of sorts I hope will be there to re…"

Ed Jones replied Oct 13, 2009 to To Twit or not to Twit

37 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Sandra E. Thompson

"This may go farther than you want. But we're all adults here, right? Particularly fo…"

Ed Jones replied Sep 4, 2009 to The President's Speech to Students. Who's watching it?

29 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Johnathan Chase

"The Wall Street Journal this morn takes on many of the conservatives (you did know t…"

Ed Jones replied Sep 4, 2009 to The President's Speech to Students. Who's watching it?

29 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Johnathan Chase

"Wow. I remember when posts might be visible here for a couple days!! But this one f…"

Ed Jones replied Sep 3, 2009 to Looking for a book recommendation on the subject of Game Theory

8 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Jeff Applegate

"Hey, Anthony! Good, stimulating question. The factors are easily seen from outside e…"

Ed Jones replied Sep 2, 2009 to What do you think are the factors that lead schools to lag behind private industry in technology evolution?

9 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Kev

"Leigh, Have you seen this one: socialimpactgames.com or gameslearningsociety.org Ho…"

Ed Jones replied Sep 1, 2009 to Teaching Teachers about Gaming

9 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by R. Scott Young

"Hi, Cathy, Perhaps you could fill us in a little as to the topic, depth, length, et…"

Ed Jones replied Jan 6, 2009 to Gettiig Published

3 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Cathy Nelson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service