Christy Tucker's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you very much! I started my career as a music and band teacher in Illinois, b…"

Christy Tucker replied Oct 9, 2009 to Which assignment is better, writing a paper or posting a blog?

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"One important 21st century skill that we can teach students is the ability to filter…"

Christy Tucker replied Oct 9, 2009 to Which assignment is better, writing a paper or posting a blog?

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"I suspect that may be the case, but I'd love to see Anne conduct and publish some re…"

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"You're absolutely right that you'll have to contact a school overseas to do global c…"

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"This isn't a formal study, but Brain of the Blogger is an interesting post from Drs.…"

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Unfortunately, I think the questions you're asking, especially about the content, ar…"

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Since Indigo's already responded to the issue of computers at home (which is a serio…"

Christy Tucker replied Oct 8, 2009 to Which assignment is better, writing a paper or posting a blog?

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

""Sorry, Christy, I was under the impression that this Ning is primarily about K-12 a…"

Christy Tucker replied Oct 8, 2009 to Is Creative Commons legit?

24 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Christy Tucker

"Yes, you did not make clear that you were only looking at experts going down to the…"

24 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Christy Tucker

"Just to pull out one idea here, you said: "Now, another significant advantage of th…"

24 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Christy Tucker

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service