Allison Hart's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not sure about editing, but I have my students upload their finished products to…"

Allison Hart replied Mar 13, 2010 to video sharing for student projects

5 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Dorethia(Dotty) Myers

"Shared folders in Google Docs... SET UP Students create a folder called "SubjectBloc…"

Allison Hart replied Feb 17, 2010 to Digital Dropbox - too many clicks

11 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Daniel Larsson

"Agreed - movie editing will not be easy on a netbook - can you maintain a lab full o…"

Allison Hart replied Feb 3, 2010 to Move from MAC to PC - need iMovie/Garage Band equivalents

10 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by David Kapuler

"also http://www.dipity.com/"

Allison Hart replied Dec 17, 2009 to ideas needed for creating a multimedia/internet accessible timeline

11 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by AdamG

"could you tell us what you currently use and are unhappy with (and maybe 1 or 2 big…"

Allison Hart replied Nov 16, 2009 to Student Database Systems

3 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Scott Beiter

"Another vote here for Picasa Web Albums - Albums can be made "Unlisted" (not publicl…"

Allison Hart replied Nov 11, 2009 to Best Web Resource for Photo-Sharing with Students/Families

4 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Allison Hart

"how about voicethread? Audio is recorded on each slide (you would convert your power…"

Allison Hart replied Oct 24, 2009 to Narrative with PowerPoint

5 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Allison Hart

"I'd LOVE one! My school uses Google Apps for Education now, and I'd like to explore…"

Allison Hart replied Oct 20, 2009 to Ready to Wave? 9 Invitations Available!

31 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Jesse Gauthier

"To add a different side to the conversation, an added advantage of online communicat…"

Allison Hart replied Oct 10, 2009 to Which assignment is better, writing a paper or posting a blog?

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"we do this... we're a K-12 private school - so we've basically got 3 "school" calend…"

Allison Hart replied Oct 5, 2009 to District and School Events Calendars via Google Apps?

4 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Eric Snyder

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service