Shuchi Grover's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for clarifying."

Shuchi Grover replied Sep 1, 2009 to Media multitaskers pay mental price, says Stanford study

2 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Shuchi Grover

"The link I provided includes the youtube video which sums up the conclusions pretty…"

Shuchi Grover replied Sep 1, 2009 to Media multitaskers pay mental price, says Stanford study

2 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Shuchi Grover

"You're probably done with your parent resource page, Patrick, but here's a site (Sma…"

Shuchi Grover replied May 22, 2009 to If you could only recommend 1 online resource to a parent, what would it be and why?

16 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by KuF

"There are so many posts on summer reading ideas, and I find myself responding to all…"

Shuchi Grover replied May 22, 2009 to Summer Reading

7 May 23, 2009
Reply by Lorraine Stinson

"I think it's a great idea to get parents involved! I have 2 boys - 13 and 10 years o…"

Shuchi Grover replied May 22, 2009 to The Summer is for Reading!

3 May 22, 2009
Reply by Shuchi Grover

"Watched "Triumph of the Nerds" - in 18 parts (6 parts for each of the 3 parts of the…"

Shuchi Grover replied Sep 15, 2008 to Why do School Curricula Ignore the History of Computing and the Internet?

7 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Poolboy

"Incidentally there are several awesome videos on the history of computers on the Com…"

Shuchi Grover replied Sep 15, 2008 to Why do School Curricula Ignore the History of Computing and the Internet?

7 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Poolboy

"Thanks, Erin & Greg! Erin, I agree - either the History or the Tech classes coul…"

Shuchi Grover replied Sep 11, 2008 to Why do School Curricula Ignore the History of Computing and the Internet?

7 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Poolboy

"Hi Peter, I'd posted an outline for a Middle School Technology Curriculum on this d…"

Shuchi Grover replied Jul 23, 2008 to Middle School Technology Course Outline/Syllabus

25 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Peter Lane

"You may find this article interesting, Lisa. http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/do…"

Shuchi Grover replied May 20, 2008 to What are your experiences with using cell phones in the classroom?

9 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Carol Good

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service