Samuel Fye's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Mohamed, It would be great to have you on board! Where are you and what do you teach?"

Samuel Fye replied Aug 19, 2009 to Looking for collaborators on a "First Day of School" project

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

"Tracy, that's awesome! I recently visited NYC for the first time and LOVED it! The c…"

Samuel Fye replied Aug 18, 2009 to Looking for collaborators on a "First Day of School" project

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

"What do you think? Probably a wiki would be best, so that others can add to it? I ha…"

Samuel Fye replied Aug 17, 2009 to Looking for collaborators on a "First Day of School" project

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

"Marie, it would be awesome to include you! All we really have to do for this first p…"

Samuel Fye replied Aug 17, 2009 to Looking for collaborators on a "First Day of School" project

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

"We will keep in touch--I am sure there is something we can do!"

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

"Tracy, I have never used SKYPE, but I am sure I can figure it out. How do you think…"

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

"Betsye, Sorry I did not get right back to you. The Animoto video is VERY easy. Just…"

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

"Mary, I am so glad to hear from you ! I have been having trouble connecting with peo…"

Samuel Fye replied Aug 16, 2009 to Looking for collaborators on a "First Day of School" project

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

"Good thoughts! Where can I find this Fair? I was having the thought about making som…"

Samuel Fye replied Aug 7, 2009 to Looking for classroom business ideas

9 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Jonah Salsich

"Those are awesome--thanks for the link!"

Samuel Fye replied Aug 7, 2009 to Looking for classroom business ideas

9 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Jonah Salsich

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service