Samuel Fye's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't see where there needs to be any limit to this project. Since people will hav…"

Samuel Fye replied Aug 23, 2009 to Looking for collaborators on a "First Day of School" project

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

"I hadn't heard of these sites, but I will check them out. At the moment, I have 11 t…"

Samuel Fye replied Aug 23, 2009 to Looking for collaborators on a "First Day of School" project

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

"Okay all! The wiki is up and running, and the link at the bottom should take you to…"

Samuel Fye replied Aug 22, 2009 to Looking for collaborators on a "First Day of School" project

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

"Hi there! You are now a member of the wiki. Not sure why it is hard to get to it. I…"

Samuel Fye replied Aug 22, 2009 to Looking for collaborators on a "First Day of School" project

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

"We start back on the 8th. Later than some, but we get out pretty late."

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

"Hi all! Please accept the invitation to make us "colleagues" if you have not done so…"

Samuel Fye replied Aug 20, 2009 to Looking for collaborators on a "First Day of School" project

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

"Sounds great! Are you all in session right now?"

Samuel Fye replied Aug 20, 2009 to Looking for collaborators on a "First Day of School" project

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

"Okay! Like I say in the earlier posts, the main thing to do is to have the teachers…"

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

"Cool! With my limited knowledge, it seems like a Wiki is the best tool for the First…"

Samuel Fye replied Aug 19, 2009 to Looking for collaborators on a "First Day of School" project

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

"Hey Brian (and all). I have been very intrigued by VoiceThread. Ever used it? It cou…"

Samuel Fye replied Aug 19, 2009 to Looking for collaborators on a "First Day of School" project

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service