Pamela Jackson's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"How will you upload the data to the online database for submission? Is there an inte…"

Pamela Jackson replied Jun 26, 2010 to iPads in Teacher Observations

23 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Meichelle Long

"It's been awhile since I looked at microscopes. You may want to ask at #scichat on T…"

Pamela Jackson replied Jun 26, 2010 to Microscope Recommendation

2 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Jody Maxey

"I agree. This is especially true in elementary schools. We hand write and key in dat…"

23 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Meichelle Long

"There are several free web-based apps for notetaking, but students still need to und…"

Pamela Jackson replied Jun 26, 2010 to Note taking and summarizing--suggestions please

20 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Marsha Ratzel

"Mariam, As we both agree, PLNs are a powerful tool in teaching and learning. What I…"

Pamela Jackson replied Jun 26, 2010 to PLNs for Students

2 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by Pamela Jackson

"Tom, Great idea for the new teacher evaluation instrument. I haven't heard anyone i…"

23 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Meichelle Long

"Larry, What grade level and age group are your students. What are their interests?…"

Pamela Jackson replied Nov 8, 2009 to Struggling Readers and Web 2.0

9 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Kerry A. Kelley

"Many teachers now have a webpage with a blog or wiki. Some just have wikis. http://p…"

Pamela Jackson replied Oct 31, 2009 to What is the best way to address this issue: class webpage or blog?

10 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by John Sowash

"I would try to collaborate with a classroom teacher on a unit lesson to have a conte…"

Pamela Jackson replied Oct 31, 2009 to Using Microsoft Powerpoint

21 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Nathan Strenge

"Ryan, This was an excellent question. It took a lot of thought because they are so…"

Pamela Jackson replied Oct 31, 2009 to Course Management System vs. Learning Management System

6 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Ryan Evans

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service