Karen Morales's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"I totally agree, sleeping is very important for a kid."

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to why children need sleep?

6 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"social networking is takes a great part in people's today life. I think that Faceboo…"

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to Facebook for Students

39 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

"Bullying is something that is never going to end sadly, especially now with many sit…"

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to CyberHate in Schools

7 May 15, 2012
Reply by Dan Teskey

"Texting is a major thing right know and teens aree texting 24/7 but texting can also…"

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to Textual Harassment - Where would you draw the line?

8 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

"This is a very tough and deep question, but it think they can."

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to Can science and religion coexist peacefully?

2 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Ludwik Kowalski

"I had never heard od Edmodo and I think this is great, because students get to share…"

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to Have You Taken a Look at Edmodo?

9 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

"I think that cellphones can be useful in the classroom and can be educational for th…"

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to Can cell phones be helpful in the classroom?

5 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Amy Broomfield

"At first I didnt get how a cellphone can be useful for educational purpose, but it c…"

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to Phones In classrooms

34 May 21, 2014
Reply by mpho baloyi

"I think that it can be alittle bit of both, but students learn quick and they love u…"

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to Does technology bring connections or stress?

16 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

"I think this is absurd, in my opinion as long as the teachers dont have their studen…"

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS SCHOOL POLICY? Teachers will be suspended if they will use social networking sites in education.

20 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Jason Graham

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service