Cameron Foster's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Advantages of itouch/phone is extensibility. limitiations are no-camera, no voice-re…"

Cameron Foster replied Jun 4, 2009 to iPod Touch in the Classroom

86 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Andrew Embree

"It is one of those where the technology can be absolutely brilliant...but it can all…"

Cameron Foster replied Jun 4, 2009 to The Google Wave Will Change Education Forever

83 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Seeker

"Not hard - go into manage and it is there. You need to tbe the 'owner' of the ning t…"

Cameron Foster replied Jun 4, 2009 to "Closed" Ning? for the classroom. How "closed" is closed?

28 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Chris Fritz

"here are my final thoughts on the ARG. Thanks to Kev and all the rest who helped me…"

Cameron Foster replied Apr 26, 2009 to Alternative Reality Gaming

27 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Cameron Foster

"Wiziq looks OK but I haven't tried it - it is free though so thats something!"

Cameron Foster replied Apr 23, 2009 to Delivering lessons online

11 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Greg Noack

"My ARG has wrapped up and I am receiving feedback via an online google form - if you…"

Cameron Foster replied Apr 22, 2009 to Alternative Reality Gaming

27 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Cameron Foster

"If you want them to learn - say, the features of behaviours of certain animals...get…"

Cameron Foster replied Apr 22, 2009 to Ideas Please-- How to upgrade a scavenger hunt to web 2.0

2 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Cameron Foster

"I've sent out a survey via google and I'll get back to you good folk with the feedba…"

Cameron Foster replied Apr 21, 2009 to So, I terrified my students today... (ARG Launched!)

53 May 14, 2009
Reply by Kev

"wow - that's service! I want to run a trial with it with one or more of my classes…"

Cameron Foster replied Apr 18, 2009 to Twitter for classes HELP

3 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Cameron Foster

"I confessed to a few parents at Parent/Teacher night and they were all keen about th…"

Cameron Foster replied Apr 16, 2009 to So, I terrified my students today... (ARG Launched!)

53 May 14, 2009
Reply by Kev

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service