crystal v's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe that they need to cut to the chase. Teach the importance and stick with th…"

crystal v replied Nov 23, 2010 to Longer school year/ Longer hours in the day?

3 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"you can have them read a paragraph and let them record it so they can go back and li…"

crystal v replied Nov 23, 2010 to Spanish classes, speaking and TPR

3 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by crystal v

"geez! This really does sound ridiculous. I would understand if it was a site that ha…"

crystal v replied Nov 23, 2010 to WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS SCHOOL POLICY? Teachers will be suspended if they will use social networking sites in education.

20 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Jason Graham

"I think that a phone can be used in a positive way but you can always stick with a c…"

crystal v replied Oct 28, 2010 to Phones In classrooms

34 May 21, 2014
Reply by mpho baloyi

"I have no children but as a female and in the future i would like to know how my chi…"

crystal v replied Oct 28, 2010 to as the parent, you ask

6 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Terry Fonseca

"haha this is funny, but yes in more serious note, technology has taken over us all.…"

crystal v replied Oct 28, 2010 to Disappearing Children

3 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by blank

"well you have to see how strong of a reader all your students are and what is consid…"

crystal v replied Oct 28, 2010 to Summer reading

9 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Tamara

"Considering that we live in a "digital" world, i think the use of facebook,twitter,…"

crystal v replied Oct 28, 2010 to Facebook for Students

39 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

"have you read "The world is flat" by Thomas L. Friedman, he talks bout globalization…"

crystal v replied Oct 28, 2010 to Classroom 2.0: The Flat World vs Politics

10 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"this was interesting, i used the word "like" so much it actually annoys me. I have n…"

crystal v replied Oct 28, 2010 to "I was like, you know, like, wondering for years, like, how the word "like", like is missused by like, almost everybody" Or," How Maynard G Krebbs, infected our vocabulary, through technology"

11 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service