John Sowash's Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Stacy, I wouldn't focus your energy on the reluctant teachers, I would focus it…"

John Sowash replied Nov 20, 2010 to Motivate Teachers

11 May 9, 2019
Reply by MichaelScaddan

"If you have a hosted installation of Wordpress (not the free version you can sign up…"

John Sowash replied Sep 4, 2010 to Working with Wordpress

16 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Gary

"There is no real secret to building an audience for a blog. There are two rules: 1.…"

John Sowash replied Sep 4, 2010 to Working with Wordpress

16 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Gary

"I think I might be able to help. There is an excellent French teacher at my school w…"

John Sowash replied Aug 17, 2010 to In search of a middle school French class!

4 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Sally Rivard

"I agree with Derrick, integrated collaboration is the common theme behind all of Goo…"

John Sowash replied Jul 12, 2010 to What are the top advantages of using any ggogle tool in the classroom?

15 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Carlos Martín

"How about a TED Talk? There are lots of inspiring talks to choose from. I would reco…"

John Sowash replied Jul 12, 2010 to August Opening Day Staff Activities

6 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Jane Peschel

"David Warlick has compiled a collection of AUP and other related documents on School…"

John Sowash replied Jul 12, 2010 to Acceptable Use Policies and Web 2.0

7 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Lori Diane Marsh

"There are a couple of ways to blog in your classroom. The simplest is for you to se…"

John Sowash replied Jun 27, 2010 to Help out a Rookie?

2 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Neroli Gilmour

"I would recommend the books below. They aren't specifically related to education, bu…"

John Sowash replied Jun 23, 2010 to Summer Reading? Looking for Tech and Education stuff.

5 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Jacqui Murray

"I second the recommendation of the University of Utah Genetics Center. It's great. I…"

John Sowash replied May 9, 2010 to Are there any excellent interactive tools on genetics for a sophomore Biology class?

7 May 12, 2010
Reply by Cornel

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service