Zach Vander Veen's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"I use handbrake (opensource!) to convert various files into mp4/mkv to play on my iP…"

Zach Vander Veen replied Feb 10, 2011 to converting video files to work on iPads

4 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Zach Vander Veen

"We used Moodle, tried Blackboard a bit, and decided to go all out Moodle. FWIW - Mo…"

Zach Vander Veen replied Jan 20, 2011 to asynchronous learning management systems comparison

5 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by William Chen

"This is might be more work than you're looking for, but Google Apps for Education (f…"

Zach Vander Veen replied Jan 5, 2011 to Free Video Hosting for Students?

6 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Rebekah Tageson

"Hi Jeffrey, My district (and many of the districts in the surrounding area) made so…"

Zach Vander Veen replied Dec 22, 2010 to Acceptable Use Policy for YouTube

5 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Evaggelos

"You might want to consider cooliris (can be used as a plugin for Chrome and Firefox)…"

Zach Vander Veen replied Nov 9, 2010 to Presentation to School Board without PPT

15 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Matt Bury

"The University of Nebraska at Kearney has a solid (and affordable) online MA in IT.…"

Zach Vander Veen replied Oct 27, 2010 to MA Instructional Technology

4 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Brian

"We've had teachers set up wordpress blogs and use a facebook theme. Some of them ha…"

Zach Vander Veen replied Oct 27, 2010 to Facebook Design Template

3 Oct 27, 2010

"We're piloting both at the moment...although we've had such a demand (by faculty) fo…"

Zach Vander Veen replied Oct 15, 2010 to Google Apps vs. Live@edu

9 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Christopher Casal

"Hey Brian, I do not have any experience with Angel Learning, but do have quite a bi…"

Zach Vander Veen replied Oct 5, 2010 to Using Angel Learning Software

1 Oct 5, 2010

"I highly recommend Why Students Don't Like School. Despite its rather lame title, it…"

Zach Vander Veen replied Sep 28, 2010 to Best books for educators...everyone from teachers to superintendents

6 Sep 28, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service