John J Caprice's Discussions (193)

Discussions Replied To (185) Replies Latest Activity

"Katy, Your re-creativity always amazes me. Big tech purchases are greased with feder…"

John J Caprice replied Mar 17, 2011 to Like the iPad but not the price? Get a $250 Android tablet in just a few steps.

2 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Robert Franklin

"Dear Shannon, Before you get that small cute tattoo, take a trip to some shopping ma…"

John J Caprice replied Mar 17, 2011 to Tattoos in the Workplace

21 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Hattie Delgado

"Dear Delanie,   Being an AV dealer, I visit many schools. The dress code varies from…"

John J Caprice replied Mar 17, 2011 to Formal Wear or Not in the Classroom...

10 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Don McPhee

"Dear Tim, I reviewed the Bodelin website page. It is interesting that they have limi…"

John J Caprice replied Feb 15, 2011 to IPAD integration into Classroom Curriculum

22 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Crystal Salazar

"Thanks Tim!   I'll check it out......   JJC"

John J Caprice replied Feb 15, 2011 to IPAD integration into Classroom Curriculum

22 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Crystal Salazar

"Dear Tim,   What is an "Air Micro Pad"? I could not locate that product.   Thanks  …"

John J Caprice replied Feb 14, 2011 to IPAD integration into Classroom Curriculum

22 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Crystal Salazar

"Sorry Ed,   I see that Katie already sited the Burley School's web site....It is a g…"

John J Caprice replied Feb 9, 2011 to IPAD integration into Classroom Curriculum

22 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Crystal Salazar

"Dear Ed, I have done extensive web searches and blog searches for the past two month…"

John J Caprice replied Feb 9, 2011 to IPAD integration into Classroom Curriculum

22 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Crystal Salazar

"Dear Katie, I was told by the main Tech Guy at ELMO, that a sheet of laminating film…"

John J Caprice replied Jan 24, 2011 to ipads in the classroom

15 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Sue Gorman

"Dear Michelle, Please review this discussion: http://www.classroom20.com/forum/topic…"

John J Caprice replied Jan 24, 2011 to My school gave me an ipod, what do I do with it?

14 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Michelle Adler

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service