Lauren's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"I work with a 5th grader who does not like to do her homework and never does any mor…"

Lauren replied Oct 29, 2010 to Summer reading

9 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Tamara

"I definitely notice when others (mostly teens) overuse the word "like," but I have n…"

Lauren replied Oct 29, 2010 to "I was like, you know, like, wondering for years, like, how the word "like", like is missused by like, almost everybody" Or," How Maynard G Krebbs, infected our vocabulary, through technology"

11 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

"I would believe that we (ideally) are preparing our students for jobs requiring a hi…"

Lauren replied Oct 29, 2010 to Classroom 2.0: The Flat World vs Politics

10 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"I had never heard of Edmodo until the comments on this post, so I checked it out and…"

Lauren replied Oct 29, 2010 to Social Network Creation for a History Project

9 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Bill Martin

"I had not thought of Twitter as a classroom resource until I saw a post on this webs…"

Lauren replied Oct 29, 2010 to Twitter in the classroom

7 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Bill Martin

"I was going to bring up the same article! I still see mixed views on this subject th…"

Lauren replied Oct 29, 2010 to Conflicting Reports on Student Writing Quality - Better or Worse?

28 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Jessie Ragan

"I never thought of something like Twitter as a social bookmarking site. Of course I…"

Lauren replied Oct 29, 2010 to How do you keep track of and share web resources?

43 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Colleen Young

"Wow, thanks for the tip! This site looks very interesting. This may help with a proj…"

Lauren replied Oct 28, 2010 to A New Site for Students and Teachers to Manage Projects Online

8 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Sal P

"I think that character can be taught from a story the same way you teach themes and…"

Lauren replied Oct 28, 2010 to CHARACTER EDUCATION - CAN IT BE TAUGHT?

3 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Debra

"The textbook suggestion is a great idea! I was not sure what would be so special to…"

Lauren replied Oct 28, 2010 to When should 'new technology' be brought into the classroom?

19 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Jason Graham

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service