Lauren's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"I think the "thrill of something new" is a big factor - especially with children. Th…"

Lauren replied Dec 7, 2010 to Prezi...a new way of presenting!

9 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"The budget has to be the first consideration when choosing technology in the classro…"

Lauren replied Dec 7, 2010 to When should 'new technology' be brought into the classroom?

19 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Jason Graham

"The idea of writing English assignments seems dreadful to me right now, but looking…"

Lauren replied Dec 7, 2010 to Is technology essential to teach today's students?

24 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"This is exactly what I feel about Moodle. A detailed syllabus makes you remember wha…"

Lauren replied Dec 7, 2010 to Moodle anyone

41 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Kendra Voris

"I like the catchy headline for this post! It's an attention grabber for sure. There…"

Lauren replied Dec 7, 2010 to Dropping 200 lbs in 1 year - Will tablets replace standard textbooks?

15 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"Wow! This concept amazes me! I can not believe that something like technology (which…"

Lauren replied Dec 7, 2010 to WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS SCHOOL POLICY? Teachers will be suspended if they will use social networking sites in education.

20 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Jason Graham

"I agree that the teachers are very limited in options for punishment. If you compare…"

Lauren replied Dec 7, 2010 to Students Abusing Teachers?

6 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"I babysit a handful of children 10 years and younger. Children definitely do anythin…"

Lauren replied Dec 7, 2010 to why children need sleep?

6 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"I think it depends on the student for the optimal time for learning. Some people are…"

Lauren replied Dec 7, 2010 to School starting times

2 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"Campus bookstores starting to "rent out" their books is a good way to try to capture…"

Lauren replied Dec 7, 2010 to Will eTextBooks make campus bookstores disappear?

7 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Diana Hansen

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service