Thomas Petra's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree, SketchUp is a great learning application for students. I had 8th graders ma…"

Thomas Petra replied Apr 3, 2009 to Sketchup for Math in Middle School - 1

13 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by guzman

"I think it adds a new layer to presentations when you record them on video. The stud…"

Thomas Petra replied Mar 22, 2009 to 3rd Grade Research Report

4 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Lezlie Harris

"I think it's because the majority of schools, teachers, administrators, and parents…"

Thomas Petra replied Mar 21, 2009 to Why is the Ed. Tech Community so far behind the "Real World" with technology adoption?

21 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Gary Miller

"You might find some lessons of interest in my website: RealWorldMath.org. It has les…"

Thomas Petra replied Mar 21, 2009 to Using technology in teaching high school maths

10 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Prem Shankar

"Welcome to Classroom 2.0!! I think it would be interesting to link students to inter…"

Thomas Petra replied Mar 21, 2009 to English classroom and Technology

4 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Thomas Petra

"Hi Ava, I agree with Lorraine - Google Earth can be used as a starting point for a…"

Thomas Petra replied Mar 20, 2009 to technology in the kindergarten classroom

8 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Thomas Petra

"Wow, I think you answered it, Gwyneth. Your integration of technology into the scien…"

Thomas Petra replied Sep 18, 2008 to New website for teaching math with Google Earth

19 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"Thank you Barbara, SketchUp is a great application. Some kids really get into it and…"

Thomas Petra replied Sep 18, 2008 to New website for teaching math with Google Earth

19 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"Thanks Stephanie, Yes, the website was created with iWeb and I modified one of their…"

19 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"Take a look at the site I just launched: RealWorldMath.org It shows how to use Googl…"

Thomas Petra replied Apr 8, 2008 to Web 2.0 in a Middle School Classroom???

48 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Angela L. Neff

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service