Anne Pemberton's Discussions (391)

Discussions Replied To (322) Replies Latest Activity

"PACI, Teaching a language is a good use of the communications available with the we…"

Anne Pemberton replied Nov 2, 2009 to "Feel-bad education"

9 Feb 16, 2023
Reply by ruhail12

"PACI, Please explain how you used the web 2.0 tools with your students and how it h…"

Anne Pemberton replied Nov 2, 2009 to "Feel-bad education"

9 Feb 16, 2023
Reply by ruhail12

"Kev, Yeah, I caught that "do twitter for homework" and first thought was what subje…"

Anne Pemberton replied Nov 1, 2009 to Simpsons commentary on "modern" teachers

5 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Like Andrew, I haven't seen any Simpsons for a long time. I got to the point in the…"

Anne Pemberton replied Nov 1, 2009 to Simpsons commentary on "modern" teachers

5 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Sounds like you have it under control. I'd like to be able to link to it when you ha…"

Anne Pemberton replied Oct 22, 2009 to Calling All Biology Teachers

3 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Do you have a website to put it on? If not, I can offer one that already gets lots o…"

Anne Pemberton replied Oct 21, 2009 to Calling All Biology Teachers

3 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"I agree with both Stephan and Allison. I saw that in my students using email (we sta…"

Anne Pemberton replied Oct 10, 2009 to Which assignment is better, writing a paper or posting a blog?

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Nancy, I was reading some of the stories on the Guardians of Freedom (after I put t…"

Anne Pemberton replied Oct 9, 2009 to Which assignment is better, writing a paper or posting a blog?

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Nancy, I've set up Bloglines and added the link to my homepage, and I added Library…"

Anne Pemberton replied Oct 9, 2009 to Which assignment is better, writing a paper or posting a blog?

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Nancy, I use a lot of clipart, often from the sites I'm linking to on my links. I h…"

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service